Hello, I’m Tracey – a coach and workshop facilitator based in Sydney, Australia.
Combining my passion for helping others and extensive experience, I’ve developed services to support women and their employers:
- Over 20 years of experience working with organisations such as Commonwealth Bank, KPMG, AMP, Telstra, Toll Logistics and The Skin Hospital.
- Transformational and Career Coach helping over thousands of women worldwide
- Workshop Facilitator and Keynote speaker specialising in impactful communications.
- Honours Degree in Civil Engineering, Graduate Diploma in Psychology, Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment and LSI accredited.
I’ve helped many people:
- Build their personal brand
- Improve their confidence and build their communications skills
- Progress in their career
- Enhance the culture of their organisation
- Develop the emotional intelligence of their team
- Unite teams and reduce conflict to achieve better outcomes
- Support current and aspiring leaders in their organisations.
Outside of work:
- I’m a mother of two teenagers
- Created the IgetU App, designed to instantly help you have better conversations
- Co-written two books: ‘The Art of Conversations’ and “Being Perfectly Imperfect”
- Developed the conversation tool “M.O.D.E” that increases collaboration and reduces friction in organisations